The Bootleggers Bossa Nova
Al Capone, arguably the most infamous bootlegger of all time, felt the Feds closing in on his Chicago operation. So he goes on the lam. Where to? Not the Commodore this time. He heads south of the border, where nobody knows him. And he can get a legal drink. He chuckles at the thought as he steps into the Packard.
What Mr. Capone discovered on his tour of Mexico and South America is its own mystery. But we have an idea. And with your help, we will try to create a glimmer of that atmosphere.
See you at the Commodore. Click here for tickets.
Join the Commodore Bootleggers Club
Enjoy upcoming activities, events and exclusive offers, as well as the latest taste-making trends in artisan spirits. We'll keep you posted with regular e-mails. Register your 2016 Passport today!
Passport Club benefits include:
- Discounts and priority reservations for all monthly events that include behind-the-scenes mixology news for adventurous taste buds, special occasions, and the year-end dinner.
- Free appetizer when showing your passport (one per month)
- $2 off any signature cocktail when showing the passport to your server (one discount per visit)
- Distillery tours. Have your passport stamped during each visit to one of our distiller tasting rooms as well as the Commodore-sponsored events. Receive your 2017 passport free when completing the tour and recognition at the year-end Bootleggers Dinner.
- Access to first runs of small batches from our featured distillers - a unique premium.
- As a club member, you can also call ahead to reserve lounge seating if the dining room is reserved.