Millers & Saints | Barrelled Gin
St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Millers & Saints Pre-Prohibition style Barrelled Gin stands proudly apart in appearance and flavor, earning distinction with a gentle mix of juniper and vanilla followed by bold notes of lemon and cardamom and a hint of pepper. Enjoy it mixed or on-the-rocks.
Recipes to try:
Bees Knees: This prohibition era mixed drink is a delicious introduction to enjoying Gin.
Pour into cocktail shaker filled with ice:
- 2 ounces Millers & Saints Barrelled Gin
- 3/4 ounce honey syrup (1 part honey mixed with 1 part hot water)
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
Shake well, and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Millers & Saints Barrelled Gin
- North Shore Aquavit
- Tattersall Orange Crema
- Orange Juice
- Bittercube Orange Bitters